tribe/m

Genital bisection

Pool 09/09 by Pool

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_bisection

Genital bisection in males involves the splitting of the penis (and often the scrotum as well). This still allows for erection, though often the two halves curve into each other, making insertion more difficult.

Some who have had the procedure have indicated that it is possible to have two sexual partners at the same time, although obtaining a partner post-procedure is quite difficult.

Re: Genital bisection

Rebecca 09/09 by

Bifurcated penises are SO 2005.

MarcoPolo 09/10 by MarcoPolo

Dude, they are SO *1994*. I remember the NeoTribal issue of REsearch mag that showed this guy doing his own bisection at home or in his tatoo studio or whatthefuckever. And besides, why the HELL would you wanna do that to yor perfectly operational dingdong?

Dr. Yo 09/10 by Dr. Yo

Thank you for pointing out the RE/Search article. I saw that article in what, 1989? So it must have been out before that.

It made me sick then, and it still does.

Rebecca 09/10 by

Oh yeah! That was the one with Fakir hanging by his titties? Or was that later? I remember the split weiner issue. I think I stopped reading RE/Search after the "Swing" issue.

09/10 by Unsubsc...

Genital Shaving
Highly rated hair removal centers with our guide to San Francisco.
sanfrancisco.citysearch.com

James 09/10 by James

I have to wonder what a chick would think if the dude she's getting ready to hump flipped out a double-dong from his tighty-whities. What does a girl say to that?

Rebecca 09/10 by

I would be HELLA creeped out!! But something tells me I would be able to weed out someone who would split their penis in half BEFORE it got to the point of them flopping it (them?) out of their pants at me.

Pool 09/11 by Pool

Couldn't you keep a tube of superglue next to the bed?

Jenni 09/11 by Jenni

As I see it, pretty much the only thing more embarassing about having to explain to a someone why they should still sleep with you after having done this to yourself would be showing up to the ER and explaining to a nurse why you accidentally glued your hand to your wang... after cutting it nearly in half... on purpose.

Dr. Yo 09/11 by Dr. Yo

www.uscobm.com/

It's pretty amazing to think about body modification... when is it decorative, when is it a radical statement, and when is it just plain batshit insane?

Sarah 09/11 by Sarah

Bruce Hardwoods for Less
No Gimmicks - Great Prices - 6 Month No Interest No Payments!
www.lumberliquidators.com

Rebecca 09/11 by

"There's a fine line between clever and stupid."

Klaatu 09/11 by Klaatu

A bag of zip ties.

09/14 by Unsubsc...

kasley.com/4chan/1158228615010.jpg

MarcoPolo 09/14 by MarcoPolo

It's the monster from TREMORS!!!!!

Dr. Yo 09/14 by Dr. Yo

Looks very unhealthy

Rebecca 09/14 by

Blech! I'm sorry, I don't care how open-minded I pretend to be, but that shit is fucking gross and signals someone with some very deep-rooted psychological issues. And what the fuck? Is it turning black and rotting off of something or is that supposed to be his idea of a tattoo?

Dr. Yo 09/14 by Dr. Yo

Again, when is body modification ornamental, when is it a radical statement, and when is it just plain batshit insane?

Some would have us believe that making radical, arbitrary changes to the body signals a "taking back" of power. Really, voluntary self-vivisection (up to and including amputation) is just the next step beyond anorexia/bulimia and garden-variety compulsive self-injury.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-harm

09/14 by Unsubsc...

In 1993 I got into Genital Mods due to the Body Rejection of the Piercings. I was putting off the Mods because I did not want to give up the Piercings. By loosing them to Rejection gave me the opportunity to do the Mods. I started with a Meatiotomy and extended it to a Partial Subincision down to the Circumcision Scar Line. Doing the Extension I cut through the Center of the Frenum instead of to the Right or Left of it. I'm glad I did because the now 2 Frenums that are more sensative to touch then the original intact one was.

I was unable to cut through the Scar Tissue of the Circumcision Scar Line so I started Bisecting the Glans (Splitting the Cock Head). I did the cuttings 1/8" at a time and only when I was rested and relaxed.

From 1993 to 1995 I did the Meatiotomy, Partial Subincision and Cut Vertically through the Head from the Tip back 1/2 way towards the Crown Edge Of the Head. At this Point I hit the Artery and had to stop Splitting the Head. 1 in 1,000 men have the Artery end in the Head instead of in the Shaft Behind the Crown Edge Of the Head. I was the 1 in 1,000. It took my Urologist from Oct 1995 to Dec 1997 to locate a Urological Plastic Surgeon With A Clinic in a Hospital unregulated by the Hospital willing and capable of finishing the Head Splitting.
Over the years I've gotten into a lot of Kink as you can see in my Profile.
email preference: I would like to receive normal (text) email

people.tribe.net/splitsack

(be sure and check out his long list of interests... "ASS 2 ASS ELECTROTORTURE" would make an awesome name for a band)

Rebecca 09/14 by

I can't bring myself to look because I don't want to barf up my crepe I just spent $6 on.

Dr. Yo 09/14 by Dr. Yo

BTW I just wanted to add that sexual reassignment surgery does not qualify as vivisection. The Doctor has spoken. ;)

Starchy 09/14 by Starchy

DIY sexual reassignment surgery, on the other hand...

09/14 by Unsubsc...

One the one hand, part of me does look at our new friend Mr. Splitsack (see below) and think he's firmly in the completely batshit insane camp, but I also can't deny that there's a part of me which admires (from a safe distance) his tenacity and balls-out (ummm...) no-holds-barred attitude towards his various interests such as "NUDE GAY MOTORCYCLE RUNS, PIG SEX, COCKS WITH NO BALLS, BALLS WITH NO COCKS, MALE BUBBLE BUTTS, VACUM PUMPING COCK WITH SOUNDS, VACUM PUMPING ROSEBUD, SALINE INFUSION FORESKIN, ASS 2 ASS ELECTROTORTURE, URETHRA STUFFING, BEER ENEMAS, PENECTOMY, ELECTRO BALL CRUSHERS, FORCED MILKING and WHITE WATER RAFTING".

I find his brand of batshit insanity, or the 251-man fuckathon antics of Ms. Annabel Chong, far more interesting and dare I say on-the-level than the posey-assed self-important brand of "Ooh! We're poly! We're kinky! Look at us, we're wearing LEATHER! We're such REBELS!" horseshit I'm eternally having to put up with being exposed to around here.

I don't know the answer to your question, even just as far as my own judgement on where those lines lie in my own mind goes. I can tell you that I suspect I'd be far more likely to have something in common with and perhaps might even befriend a Mr. Splitsack or an Annabel Chong than I would with a Captain Erotica or some of these other SFPVFSDJ-type posers.

Sarah 09/14 by Sarah

DIY sexual reassignment surgery incorporating the use of spare parts obtained through the use of date rape drugs, brainwashing, and white slavery rings, on the other other hand ... but maybe that was just a movie.

Sarah 09/14 by Sarah

can somebody please not tell me what "forced milking" is?

k thx

09/14 by Unsubsc...

"can somebody please not tell me what 'forced milking' is?"

A Usenet seach offers these casual definitions... "forced milking, or making your slave cum repeatedly over and over" and "I have such an experience several times, bonded naked and masturbated by several guys till you ejaculate blood or pass out. mix of pleasure and pain" as well turning up an erotic Star Trek: The Next Generation fanfic story in which Wesley Crusher gets teabagged, jerked off with sandpaper, his scrotum electrocuted, his bowels forcefully cleansed and his mouth pissed in.

groups.google.com/group/alt...a6166ea2bb

Also, these webpages offer happy pictures...

www.milkypics.com/forced/intro.htm
www.bmevideo.com/media/200...lking.html
clips4sale.com/2474
www.clips4sale.com/store/1417/270437

Oops... I missed the "not" in there.

Dr. Yo 09/14 by Dr. Yo

I don't know, Ian, I'd rather be surrounded by posers than the truly insane. You must not have known very many insane people in your life.

09/14 by Unsubsc...

Well, I did mention maintaining healthy distances. You can ask me about being surrounded by the truly insane offline sometime. I'll say this... at least you know where they stand and how to classify them. They're also usually too busy screaming and throwing chairs to be bothered with copping an attitude or telling you you'll never understand what it's all about if you haven't been to Burning Man.

Somewhat off topic, but I thought I'd put in a plug for these two Tribes which i just found...
tribes.tribe.net/canine_urine
peeinthegrass.tribe.net

Ads by Google:

Buy Dog Pee
Low Cost, All Day/Night Protection.
Get A Free Sample Here Today!

Molly 09/14 by Molly

A good friend of mine has so many piercings that when he pees it's like a sprinkler.
When he comes it bubbles out the top.
This is why he has the spy name "Bubbles Magneto"
I won't have sex with him, though, I don't see condoms working too well in this circumstance.
Hence, his 2 children.....

Rebecca 09/14 by

How ever so sexy!

09/14 by Unsubsc...

Four at once, wow.

Ads by Google:

Genital Hair Removal
Recommended hair removal centers Get reviews, ratings, tips and more
sanfrancisco.citysearch.com

Genital Hair Removal
Visit the Top Websites for Genital Hair Removal Here.
HairRemoval.TopBeautySites.com

Genital Hair Removal
We've Found the Best 4 Sites For Genital Hair Removal
Hair.Care.Best4Sites.net

Genital Hair Removal
Permanent Genital Hair Removal Waxing, Electrolysis Pens & More
www.us.price-paradise.com

Dr. Yo 09/15 by Dr. Yo

>> I won't have sex with him, though, I don't see condoms working too well in this circumstance.

It's good to see you have such discriminating taste.

09/15 by Unsubsc...

Ads by Google:

The Castrator Source
Free Shipping in United States
Castrators and Supplies
www.Castrator.com

MarcoPolo 09/15 by MarcoPolo

I dunno....

...Molly, if you won't have sex with him, how would you know it bubbles up the top when he comes?

Brian 09/15 by Brian

...and is being good friends usually your only prerequisite for having sex with someone?

Rebecca 09/15 by

Geez, guys. Heel!

MarcoPolo 09/15 by MarcoPolo

Oh I get it, she "won't" have sex with him...... that doesn't mean she *didn't*!!!!

09/16 by Unsubsc...

i have splitted my cock over more of a year in many small steps until the half length of my cock! There are now two fine straight little halfcocks. It was always hot and exciting!First my wife had screamed, but by playing with them in- and outside her pussy she had realised the advantages of this mod. We have much fun with the cocks. When i'm alone, the milking with both hands is very horny toooo!

Brian 09/16 by Brian

Wow, jack6. So in addition to genital mutilation I mean modification, are Polyamorous Vegan Fire-Spinning DJs popular in Germany too?

09/16 by Unsubsc...

Oh God, I forgot that posts on Tribe are searchable by Google...

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE!?
kasley.com/4chan/1158222807036.jpg

Jenni 09/16 by Jenni

well thank god we can't search backwards, I'd hate to know what you searched for to find that!

Jenni 09/16 by Jenni

actually, now I'm kind of curious, crap!

Pool 09/16 by Pool

Talk about going off half cocked...

09/16 by Unsubsc...

BITCHES DON'T KNOW BOUT MY /b/

(James, and possibly only James, will get this joke)

Dr. Yo 09/17 by Dr. Yo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4chan

09/17 by Unsubsc...

Drat! You just had to go and deflate my little "I'm a superior geek, sniffing my own fingers, babbling in net-nerd clubhousey jargon" sense of snide superiority, didn't you?

kasley.com/4chan/1157522798170.jpg

Dr. Yo 09/18 by Dr. Yo

encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/B/

09/21 by Unsubsc...

Hy Brian! There nothing is mutilated i think. Modified yes, so all is available, only a little bit more or doubled and with more functiones
About Djs popularity i don't know anything..

Dr. Yo 09/22 by Dr. Yo

Oh great, now there is a picture of jack6's bifurcated cock in my tribe.

Unclean, unclean! Now, who is going to report him to TOU Guy?

Jenni 09/22 by Jenni

This is the new tribe my friend, let the community choose if it's to be flagged or not.

09/22 by Unsubsc...

"This is the new tribe my friend, let the community choose if it's to be flagged or not."

I thought that's the same thing they said about the previous iteration of Tribe? From most folks observations the consensus seemed to be that Tribe hated boobies, but loved (or at least tolerated) the cock. Would one be correct in extrapolating from this that Tribe loves bifurcated penii 2x double-plus yummy yummy good?

Brian 09/22 by Brian

Tribe is so gay.

09/22 by Unsubsc...

That's bifurcated 2x double-plus yummy yummy good gay, and don't you forget it.

Pool 09/22 by Pool

I'm for flagging it, but how do you get the flag to stay between the halves?

Dr. Yo 09/22 by Dr. Yo

Krazy Glue

09/23 by Unsubsc...

flagging is no problem, but the questions are, what a flagg and the pics will be unsharp, because the camera isn't good enough for short distances!

Pool 09/24 by Pool

Oh, I thought I just needed new glasses...

09/25 by Unsubsc...

No, your eyes are good. But which flag you would prefer ? The AMARICAN wouldn't be spilled with glory in the last years! My cocks would refuse to be flagged with it - i think! Bye!

Jenni 09/25 by Jenni

"Would one be correct in extrapolating from this that Tribe loves bifurcated penii 2x double-plus yummy yummy good?"

I really doubt that we love it, in fact, were I to take a poll, I think I'd find that lots of my coworkers would find it nasty. However, does it violate our TOU? I honestly don't know. So, flag it if you find it offensive, or don't.

and, to address this:
"From most folks observations the consensus seemed to be that Tribe hated boobies, but loved (or at least tolerated) the cock"

When I was first hired here, I got to sign this neato waiver that said that I might be exposed to wierd shit and promised not to get offended, which Ms. P promptly tested by sending me the link to a now infamous photo in which a woman is eating baked goods from around a man's penis. And, as I soon found, there was a lot of debate from the users about which photos got flagged as mature, and suggestions of just the double standard that you point out. However, I don't think it has anything to do with the personal preferences of those poor souls who have to rifle through some of the most insane shit I've ever seen posted on the web.

Instead, I think it has to do with what the majority of the Tribe users are exposed to, and what they're most likely to report. I think that your average, sf polyamorous vegan fire spinning DJ on tribe is far more likely to see bobbies than cocks, because people simply post more boobies, and that people are more likely to report what they see.

Pool 09/25 by Pool

I would suggest one of the double-headed eagle flags.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doub...aded_eagle

Tumble Twin Kilika 09/25 by Tumble ...

<Couldn't you keep a tube of superglue next to the bed>

LOL now I know why.

Asshole!

09/26 by Unsubsc...

Okay - that's impressive! I believe the twins will agree.

Rebecca 09/26 by

Ooh! Maybe they can dual retreat into your binomial nutsack! Now, wouldn't that be nice?

Pool 09/26 by Pool

Which sense of binomial is that?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bino...guation%29

I'm guessing the one defined as "an exact test of the statistical significance of deviations"...

09/27 by Unsubsc...

Oh rebecca - i'm sorry!
big motions the twins are able to do together only! Because they have a common root. But small motions are able seperated: one of the twins insides and the other outsides. Important for some sensitive points! You would understand this very easy, if i could explain and practify it with you directly! Pitty! Bye your jack!

Rebecca 09/27 by

Pity indeed. I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight over the loss.

And no need to be sorry, to each his own! Admittedly, I can be pretty judgmental about things I don't understand, so don't take it personally. It just ooks me out, is all.

Brian 09/27 by Brian

Jack6, I respect your right to be "different," but could you please post a different picture for your icon? That shit was funny in a creepy way the first time, but now I think no one wants to see it. Tribe TOU enforcement, where are you when we need you?

09/27 by Unsubsc...

"Tribe TOU enforcement, where are you when we need you?"

Busy being arbitrary and uncommunicative again, as usual...
brainstorm.tribe.net/thread/...d546f77d

09/28 by Unsubsc...

"You see the damnedest things on the streets of San Francisco."
www.mahnamahna.net/blog/lif...alls.html

"bk had this to say (09/17/2006 16:11:52): That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen ... Do you really want to look like an uneducated, immoral, freak in front of a bunch of people every day?"

My guess is "bk" probably isn't real familiar with the Bay Area and some of its denizens.

09/28 by Unsubsc...

Excuse my less sense! I will be better me.
But unfortunately i don't understand all your terms, idioms and rules, mostly they don't stand in the dictionary.

Dr. Yo 09/28 by Dr. Yo

Jack6 is an alt. Prove me wrong.

James 09/28 by James

zOMG THEY FOUND US LOLLOCAUST

09/28 by Unsubsc...

Don't you mean Lolicaust? Or maybe that's against tribe's TOU...

James 09/28 by James

BTW, here’s a definition for the unhip^H^H^H^H^Huninformed.

alt /ɑlt/ (n., contraction of n. “alternative” or adj. “alternate”):
1. A control key on some types of personal computer keyboard. 2. An escape key on some types of mainframe computer terminal keyboard. 3. (music) In a high tone. 4. (obsolete) In the phrasal verb “make halt”, a halt, from Fr. “faire alte” 5. (online) A sockpuppet account.

Pool 09/28 by Pool

1. A top-level category of "alternative" USENET newsgroups. These unmoderated newsgroups can be started by anyone with the time, equipment, and expertise. The alt hierarchy covers perhaps the widest variety of topics ranging from the informative to the bizarre, and from the politically radical to the explicitly sexual. 2. The Alt key on the keyboard of IBM PC compatibles, typically used in conjunction with other keys.
www.netdictionary.com/a.html

Sarah 09/29 by Sarah

>> 5. (online) A sockpuppet account.

- yes! Jack6's icon needs sockpuppets - one for each half - maybe he can make a bisected penis sockpuppet show and post it to youtube.

Wendy 09/29 by

i looked at that profile, and for some reason, it reminds me of a lobster claw.

10/11 by Unsubsc...

Wendy - you can be sure that the bite of this lobster claws would be a wonderfull adventure!

Sarah 10/11 by Sarah

lobster penis sockpuppet
lobster penis sockpuppet
lobster penis sockpuppet

10/12 by Unsubsc...

Hy Sarah!
Are you able to knite a pair of socks?
You are allowed to put on - i promise to you!!!
and more if you wishes!

Etienne 10/13 by Etienne

" What does a girl say to that?"

Hopefully "Get away from me you pedophile!"

Etienne 10/13 by Etienne

"yes! Jack6's icon needs sockpuppets - one for each half - maybe he can make a bisected penis sockpuppet show and post it to youtube. "

Sarah...your mind just...well, it's very creative...

We need you in politics. Please, run for something!

Sarah 10/13 by Sarah

>>Hopefully "Get away from me you pedophile!"

dammit, there was an ad for "A Teacher's Dream" and it just disappeared. Maybe this will get it back!

10/14 by Unsubsc...

I just keep getting ones for...

Elite Sugar Daddy Dating - Last Dating Site you will Ever Use
As Seen on TV - Montel, FOX 11
www.sugardaddyforme.com

10/16 by Unsubsc...

Hy etienne!
socks are not good for covering.
Better would be a glove with two fingers! Isn't it?
Can and would you knit this unique specimen?
How we could realize the trying on?
Many, many thanks before already!!!
bye, your jack.

Sarah 10/16 by Sarah

Dude, does it say anywhere that the members of this tribe are into knitting?

Please take your knitting fetish to a knitting tribe.

K? Thx.

10/18 by Unsubsc...

Hy Sarah!
Why you are worry about hand works? Ditn't you have learned it in the scool? I believe it was called hand- or needle works at my times.
I had learned to chrochet.
And i remember me as a young dude (just married) when i had broken a foot and so to lay over many days, i had crocheted a bikini for my wife from many coloured wool threads with narrow stitches at few important places and wide stitches at the others. It was a very great fun!!
Every evening when my wife went home from work we had to do a trying on. It was a wonderful time!! You can imagin?
Later my wifes younger sister had used the unique piece, because my wife was afraid to pull over it at the beach!
I believe also today i would be able to crochet a bikini, only we would need much much more wool!
So you can see - handworks are good things!
Bye, bey!

11/12 by Unsubsc...

OH HI I HERD U LIEK BIFURCATED PENIS
kasley.com/4chan/1163375578652.jpg

Wendy 11/12 by

oh, god, WHY did i click on that? WHY?????

11/12 by Unsubsc...

If it's in my 4chan folder it's got a strong likelihood of being grotesque and/or offensive. You have been officially warned.

11/12 by Unsubsc...

If it's in my 4chan folder it's got a strong likelihood of being grotesque and/or offensive.

Hey James, do you think we should tell them abotu the shitting dick nipples?

11/12 by Unsubsc...

WTF tribe... where did the backbutton editing feature go?

Jenni 11/14 by Jenni

if an application server goes down between your first and re-post, then the new application server that you get bounced to will create a new posting; which is what seems to have happened here.

11/14 by Unsubsc...

Fuck your shitty servers.

Dr. Yo 11/14 by Dr. Yo

The back button never worked for me on Firefox, I gave up trying aeons ago. Oh wait, now it's working. Huzzah

Dr. Yo 11/14 by Dr. Yo

Oh, and Ian, watch your language, my boy. I don't take kindly to those who bite the hand that feeds. Sure, we're not getting caviar or even durian here, but at least we got something.

11/14 by Unsubsc...

You're telling me to watch my language on SFPVFSDJs in a thread entitled "genital bisection"? Hahah. Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHIT.

Dr. Yo 11/15 by Dr. Yo

Jenni was kind enough to explain what was happening. She didn't need to do that.

In other words, don't be a dick. If you have to be a dick, be a dick to someone who deserves it.

Thank you, drive through.

11/15 by Unsubsc...

LOLZ @ pot... kettle... black

Sarah 11/15 by Sarah

>>oh, god, WHY did i click on that? WHY?????

- I clicked on it because of your response ... then echoed it.

11/23 by Unsubsc...

Hy Sarah!
Take it easy! its a fun and for fun and pleasure.

Sarah 11/25 by Sarah

Gee Jack, I'm glad you've found a friend!

Etienne 11/25 by Etienne

"oh, god, WHY did i click on that? WHY?????"

Just exactly how does one bandage that sort of thing? And can I pull the tape off later?

12/07 by Unsubsc...

Thanks Sarah - but I'm married (mostly happy) with four childs. I believe i'm bisex and would be a little bit curious for sex with a dude (mostly when i'm horny because my wife let me hang and has less sexdrive!).

Just a fun weekend project or "what I did on my summer vacation"?

Übermensch 09/08 by Übermensch

Patience, dicksplitter!

people.tribe.net/48546d52-...95c99f20ee